- Master Barber 1500 provides the professional skills with confidence, learning classic to the latest technologies in the barber industry. Upon successful completion of State Board you will provide all hair services for men, women and children.
- Barber Instructor 750 educates the Master Barber on teaching, classroom etiquette and training. applicants must have a master barber license for at least 15 months.
- Cosmetology Crossover 300 enhances the Master Cosmetologists in as few as 2 months to becoming a Master Barber.
- “Risk Reduction” is for the individual that has experience in the field of barbering but is unlicensed. This program will equip the individual with all requirements to successfully obtain the state issued professional license.
- “Clipper Peaking” is open learning that will cover the Art of Shaving, Parts & Designs, Shear Peerfection, Rofler, and with many more techniques using ALL implements.
OBTAIN YOUR LICENSE IN AS FEW AS 6 MONTHS!
Financial Assistance is Available.
3500 Gwinnett Place Drive SW
Duluth, GA 30096
Hours of Operation:
Visit the school. Speak with our staff and tour the facility. Ask any questions that you have.
Complete your Enrollment Application and submit your deposit and financial agreement
Financial Assistance is available for those that qualify.
Scheduling and Time Requirements
Next Class Begins: Monday
10:00am – Day Program Schedule
6:00pm – Evening Program Schedule
Barber II 1200
Master Barber 1500
Barber Instructor 750
Cosmetology Crossover 300
Full-time students average 9-10 months to complete the course.
Part-time students average 18-20 months.
Online Classes Available
State Board Preparation